Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday

This mornings WOD was squats 5-5-5-5-5. Started with 165, 170, 165, 165, 165. Happy on the 170 didn't want to push the leg it's still pretty tight. Went to PT this morning and the swelling is down, sweet...however she thinks I have fluid behind the knee that should be looked at. So I'm going to have to schedule an MRI and find out what the big picture here is. I'm hoping it's nothing to worry about and if that's the case they can drain it and I'll be good to go.

5am-Cheese, nuts
7:30am-Protein Shake, nuts
12:15pm-Celery, Cauliflower, boca burger and almost a half, nuts, 1/2 apple, SBdressing
3:30pm-1/2 of boca burger, veggies, dressing, nuts
6:30pm-Chicken, salad, veggies, nuts
9pm-Apple with extra PB, a little ck

I was over for sure today on blocks. Especially at the end of the day. Probably should start measuring again as I have just been eyeing everything and it seems the portions have been growing! :) Had a good week though and feel better.

2 comments:

Mrs. Bass said...

hey. that stinks about your leg. i hope it is nothing big and you get over it fast! i go in for another fluroscopic shot on monday for the pain i have been having...two weeks later i should have a green light for activity again. one year after this all started....

i sent you an e-mail at your yahoo account...make sure you check it! :)

Hip Kitty said...

hey girl- what up with the knee?! holy crap. I'm sure it's minor- a great opportunity to lay low, esp. with no class mon am! I'll be thinking of you.

Btw- picked up a pink nike sleeveless for you (like mine)...found it at sa...call me if you want it over the weekend...i will bring it to you.