Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday

WOD was 1150M row, 75 sit ups, 50 hypers, 25 KTE, 1150M row. The second row was a killer! Just over 16 min for the WOD. S and I for extra work did a few pistols, and some wall sits.. My goal with my calf is to be pain free by next Saturday which is our championship 5 rounds of FGB. I don't even care how I do I just want to be feeling good going in. So I'm going to focus on taking care of it until then.

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:45-Egg Whites, salsa, apple, a few grapes and nuts
12:00pm-Salmon, spinach, zucchini and squash, salsa, nuts
3:15pm-Salmon, celery, cucumber, nuts, SBdressing
6:30-Salmon, celery, cauliflower, apple, nuts, sbdressing
9pm-Cheese, grapes, nuts

Feel much better with the diet as I have been pretty darn good all week. Hopefully will continue through the weekend and into next week!

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Charles said...

The second row was sooo brutal - wanted to cry like a sissy - but didn't! Super time Girl!