Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday-What a crazy morning!

TGIF for sure. I finally got like 6 hours of sleep last night whooo hooo. Still not enough but it's better than usual. This morning the crew had FRAN which is an awesome WOD, love the energy. However, I could not stay focused on my shit. Holy crap. I was all over the place. I thought I was starting with 125 on the bar for PC. My first rep I was like shit that's heavy. But me being me I added 5 more pounds. Ok 130lbs sweet done that before. Went into it and missed. WTF! I decided to strip the weight down b/c It didn't feel smooth and really I was in shell shock. Well that's when I realized I had 140lbs on the bar! Yeah so my first heavy was 135lbs and then I went to 140. NO wonder I missed it. Went back down to 125 and climbed up from there. Still missing and being distracted. On my 9th rep (i'm only suppose to have 6) I finally cleared 140lb into a squat clean that wasn't pretty. But I stood with the weight and that's all that matters at the end of the day. WOD was 5 DL @185, 20 D/U's. Finished 17 seconds faster than last time. DONE! Shout out to the 5am crew ladies for pushing it with the weight and the 6am crew for doing awesome. Especially Sarah who just quit frankly blew it out of the water. NICE!

5am-chicken, 1/2 apple, nuts
8am-Salmon/chicken, fruit salad with almonds and Cinnamon
12pm-Hamburger, some veggies from my non-soup, nuts, grilled eggplant (so my soup spilled over in my car on the way to work all over my back seat. TGIF!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Hollah 140! YEAH girl! Thanks for the love ;)