Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday with the perfect porridge!

So people I think I've got the ticket with the porridge! Add cinnamon, applesauce and almonds. Delicious and it does kind of resemble oatmeal if you just close your eyes and imagine a warm gooey bowl of it :)
I haven't been sleeping well the last few nights. Up every few hours and this morning WIDE awake at 3:30 a.m. I think it's the diet! No j/k. It's my brain running on OT as it's season and my life is getting a little nutty. WOD today was power snatches 8x2. There wasn't a lot of power this morning at 75lbs across the board. So I decided to join the 6am crew for their WOD right after. I always pick the ridiculously hard days I swear!~ 20 amrap with my girl S and Gina B! 1,000m row, 20 SDHP at 85lbs, 10 burpees. 4 rounds and 10 SDLHP's later I was done. I really thought I was going to puke this morning. You know how you can taste it...oh yeah I was there for sure. Another 5 mins of that shit and I would have been a yackin'. 100 ghd sit ups that I owed from yesterday.

5am-Chicken, nuts 1-0-2
8am-New and improved porridge, salmon, nuts 4-2-10
12pm-Cod, cauliflower, celery sticks, a little pieces of red pepper, nuts 4-2-9
3:30pm-Power bomb chicken, veggies, nuts 1-1-2
7:30pm-Hamburger wrap, cauliflower, butternut squash, nuts

3 comments:

Jim Newman said...

Where's the beef?

Hip Kitty said...

porridge looks yummy! must try that one!

Kate Charles said...

i would like to try the porridge too. Jason is thinking @ 4:00 for the cookout is that too late? Let me know what you think & what is good for the majority