Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday

There's Jenn being such a good girl cooking her food for the week! I'm telling you, she's becoming quit the chef, I tasted some of her creations! Got up this morning way too early. I didn't get enough sleep. Now that's it's 2pm I can feel it, and just want the day to end. In at 5am to get some on my back squats. PR'd with a 210 failed at 215. Hey 5lbs is 5lbs!! Back tonight to finish up on my bench and maybe hit a little CFE wod while I'm at it.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8:30am-Salmon, Strawberries, raspberries, nuts
1:30pm-Ground Beef summer soup, a few peppers, nuts
7:30pm- Cod, salad, squash, nuts

Went back tonight. Bench totally ate me alive. Just last week I did reps at 135lbs today when I'm going for a PR I can't even get it up once! AHHHH. CFE Wod on the rower. 8x200 meters with 90 second rest. 41.3 was the best time I got. I am done for the day and whipped :)

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice PR sister!

Anonymous said...

lovely photo >:)~