Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday

So up at 7:30 a.m. to do an endurance WOD with Sarah. Latter-1 min on 1 min off, 1 min on 50 off, down to 10, we did two runs at 10 sec off and then back up the latter. I might have added an extra min. to our running....Opps! Sarah ran a little over 2 miles and I was a few hundred meters behind that. I was planning on hitting Yoga at 11am and off to work from there. When I was driving home from the WOD, I realized I had to go get the fish for tomorrow from Jenn. I didn't get home until 10:30a.m. Screw yoga I was tired. Laid down until I had to go to work....great move on my part! Seriously I know my husband tells me it's in my head but I did not feel right until now...8:30p.m. Saturday evening! I'm at work and finally I don't feel so "out of it". The party is going great, my residents are nutty for Halloween...they really get into it. Only a few more hours here and then I get to sleep in! See you all tomorrow for the cookout, peace out.

No comments: