Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday!

So I just checked out my blog for the first time since last Thursday. Gosh I have been really bad about updating it. I am going to try and get back on everyday like I use to. I am super excited about my new nutrition plan! Jenn, Kary and I are all trying to get dialed in for the next few months and hope to see some big improvements at the gym. We got Jenn set up this weekend with groceries, and meals for the week. I am so excited for her transformation I can hardly stand it. She is going to do so good as I will be cheering her on the entire way!! GO GIRL! I am hoping that we can get together for at least the next few Sundays to cook together and get meals packed for the week. Everyone is invited to join in the zone/paleo cooking parties on Sunday afternoons! So I made a few cool recipes yesterday that I'll be enjoying all week! BTW-Kary I can't wait for your cookbook. I have some recipes to add in the mix!
WOD today-Back Squat-5 sets of 3. 165, 170,175, 180,185 Bench 5 sets of 3-120, 125, 130, 135-missed one, 135 missed 2. Coming back tonight for a CFE wod and my ab work with Sarah!


5am-fish, nuts
8am-eggs, cauliflower porridge-Cauliflower, coconut oil, almonds, vanilla, water, lots of Cinnamon-yummy-this will be my oatmeal substitute-not as good as warm yummy oatmeal but it'll do! , apple, a few added nuts
12pm-Summer squash soup, turkey burger, nuts

No comments: