Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday-Lack of sleep taking a toll!

I haven't been sleeping well at all this week and it totally caught up with me last night and this morning. I have a hard time dealing with life---so my husband tells me--when I don't get my sleep. It takes a few days but when it hits, it hits like a ton of brinks. Chad is the first one to spot this behavior and the first one to put me into my place. LOVE HIM :) This morning was OHS 8 sets of 2. 95, 100, 105, 110, 110, 110, 110, 115-New PR and no misses! Presses- 5 sets of 3. 75, 75, 75, 80,80,80, 80. As you can see I started too light so I crossed off my first 2 sets. I was all like yeah, new PR, presses went good...then it was 10 rounds of Cindy for time. I finished 2 minutes better than last time so I should've been all HELL YEAH great morning. But I was frustrated. My push ups sucked, and not where they should be at all. I place these "standards" upon myself everyday of my life and sometimes it's good-b/c I'm always wanting more and sometimes it's not-when I don't live up to them. I know we all do it some of us just more extreme then others. Silly....I need to start building myself up....not the other way around!!! I totally want Cindy again in about a month when this Paleo thing is running in high gear. That will be the true test. Can't wait to have my girl back tomorrow I miss her energy in the morning!!!

8am-Ramped up porridge, salmon
12pm-Beef soup, grilled mixed veggies, nuts
6pm-a little chicken, fruit, nuts
7pm-cheese, grouper, fruit salad, nuts
9pm-1/2 apple

Not sure where my blocks were at the end over in carbs i'm sure. Chad and I had dinner with my family who's in town until Sunday morning. Thank god I stopped and got a tasty dessert for them and picked up some fruit for me. I ended up making a huge fruit salad that I though I would eat for dessert but instead it went with dinner. They served pasta and fish but I was prepared!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rock...girl. I see the mental games have started, Mike Brown was giving me the "good luck with your challenge with Michelle" speech this morning. : ) So i just laughed and ate my hard boiled eggs, apple and almonds...Get some sleep chica!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, don't let yourself get in the way of your own progress! Weekend is here and its time to rest, you will be back on your game for sure!

Hip Kitty said...

I don't even need to say anything... ;)