Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday-With the promise

So I got up this morning pulled out my hand me down jeans from hip kitty (love them by the way!) and decided to make a promise. I promised my skinny jeans that in 2 months I would be dusting them off from the long summer and be wearing them at Christmas :) Watch out type A's I'm back and I'm in it to win it. I have big goals and my nutrition is not getting in the way anymore darn it! With that being said....We will be testing out Jim's famous donut burgers at Baconators going away party. I mean you are allowed to cheat once in a while on this plan right? So you all are invited..Save the Date: Sunday, November 1 cookout at MK's house 4-6p.m. Details to follow.
WOD today was CFE 8x200m sprints. Since I hate timing myself Liz and I alternated. So when I was resting liz was sprinting. Best time was 39.7 worst was 41.8 I think. I was right there every time which was awesome. Shout out to Liz for being back and kickin' butt this am. I know she can get back track with the 6am crew on her butt :) A little D/U practice. 10 attempts. Got a total of 95 d/u's. Not bad considering a few weeks ago I couldn't get off of 4 reps at a time. My left calf is tight again ever since I ran that 5k. The sprinting this morning didn't help. I'm going to have to watch that shit, as last year it was a hang up for me.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8am-Paleo pancake (delicious!) strawberries, Chicken
12pm- Beef/veggies soup, celery/peppers, nuts
4pm-1/2 a pancake, chicken, veggies
7pm-3 chicken wings, Fish, grilled eggplant, zucchini, squash, nuts, 2 diet cokes
8:30p.m.-Apple with Almond Butter---I didn't measure!

My grassfed people are famous! They made the paper check it out...
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20091014/ARTICLE/910141001

I was all excited about my nutrition in the morning and then the lack of sleep hit me last night and I became a wreck. Not as bad as usual though. Defiantly some cheats. But such is life.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Looks like good work this am, girl. Let me know what I can do to help you for 11/1.

Kate Charles said...

Nice sprint times missy! Brennan is definately worth donut burgers... are we going with Krispy Kreme or shall I run out Sun morn and get some of those Bennett donuts?