Sunday, October 18, 2009

The weekend

The weather was awesome! I just love bundling up like I was home in NY. Had a bunch of cheats this weekend but not out of control which is a big step! Some beers, wine, cheese, indulgence of almond butter with apples and some paleo cookies. Overall happy with it. Made some pretty sweet meals today with the girls. Sarah and Pauly stopped by to show their love and support. Wait till they try the cookies...they will love them :) For dinner I ate my paleo chili was with a little cheese on a small side salad. Yummmy. NO CFFM for me tomorrow as I have to work late. I'll be checking out the new Naples affiliate. Wish me luck. Hope the boys had fun at the CERT....
See you all on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

If you were there at 7AM, did you see a big ol' boy named Stacy? or Brett? Can't remember which one goes in at 7....

Fun yesterday~ you guys were rockin' it out in the kitchen :) Cookies sound like trouble...