Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday-BEEF INVENTORY:)



So I got the inventory done last night. What a pain in the butt. I had it all stuffed into my freezer and my neighbors so nice and neat. It's all good but here we go people:


Ground Beef-30 pks available $7lb
Stew Meat-4 pks $7lb
Roasts-sirloin,chuck,shoulder-$8lb
Cubed Steaks- $9lb
Sirloin Steak- $10lb

Not sure If I can convince Chad to part with the other steaks, but I'll let you know! I took this pricing right from the seller, because I had no idea on even where to start. I called wholefoods in Naples and they are $8lb for hamburger. So we are right in the ball park. I had to clear my freezer to fit all of the new meat in. There were 2 t-bones in there purchased from costco so I cooked those up on Tuesday along side my grassfed ones. The difference in flavor was amazing. Not to mention mine didn't have any fat in the meat just on the outside. We are trying to plan a little cookout for Brennon at the end of the month and you guys can all taste the burgers for yourself!

See you at the gym tonight!!-DIDN"T MAKE IT


IF today
Not a good day to IF. I should know better then try and do that when I'm tired from no sleep. So I had a breakdown today and my diet shamefully went like this...
starting at 11:30am
Granola and a Kit Kat
Side salad with a huge slice of pizza-pepperoni and sausage
2-Smiley face cookies
Honey wheat pretzels, some hard candies
wings, some french fries, 2 slices of pizza
Ice Cream-PB Cup Blizzard to be exact
Lots of Diet Coke throughout the entire day to stay awake. Oh and 2 beers with dinner.
This isn't even funny. I know it's horrible, but to be true to my peeps I had to blog it all. Totally a break down. One thing led to another, which led to another. A total roller coaster of ups and downs all day. This is how I use to eat and I don't know how my husband does it. I feel like shit and mentally I am a wreak!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will gladly remove a few items from your freezer! Maybe on Sunday while we cook? That is an incredible amount of meat...HOLY COW! :)