Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday

So this morning I decided to run a 5k. Not really sure what came over me...maybe a sense of get your ass in shape!! I sometimes get a little freaky like that. I know I am getting stronger on my program but I feel as though I need to do some extra cardio to get where I feel comfortable. I wasn't worried about my time, really I just wanted to run it without collapsing along side the road. Thank god Kate had her Ipod at the gym, I don't think I would've made it without it. I finished in a not so stellar time of 28:36. Happy to know I can run it without breaking, now I just have to concentrate on getting my time down. Added 100 GHD sit up and called it a morning. Driving to work a sudden wave of...what the hell were you thinking this morning came over me. I felt wiped from head to toe. Tomorrow is gonna suck.

5am-Chicken
8am-Chicken, eggplant, red pepper, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

NICE WORK this week, girl.. I know it may seem like you're out there on an island all alone- but I'm watchin'! :) You killed it today- way to be and KEEP IT UP girl....your strength is amazing and the leanness WILL HAPPEN.