Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday

So I couldn't get up this morning. My body or shall I say all of the sugar in my body said NO. I must get to the gym tonight or else I'm in trouble!!

9am-Eggs, Nuts, Veggies, coffee
12pm-Summer soup, turkey burger, nuts
3:30 p.m.-The rest of my soup, nuts
8pm-Grassfed t-bone, grilled veggies, a little steamed broccoli and cauliflower, nuts

**By the way..How much is too much red meat in one week. I have been eating it everyday...maybe I should pull back a little?

WOW do I feel so much better now. It only took like 24 hours but I feel "clean" again. Thank god. Made it back to the gym at 6pm for some love.

WOD-Power Cleans 2 on the minutes for 15 min. at 115lbs. Then the real WOD with Kary. Max push Jerk at 95lbs, run 200m, rest one min. Totally spanked the first 3 rounds and then I died!! total of 54. Shout out to KB for going Rxd..nice work girl. At first I was disappointed with my score but J kept it real by reminding me of the "power" work I had just done 15 minutes before. I'm good with my score and happy with my Jerks. They felt smoother/cleaner. I felt like I was actually sitting down under the weight. Any improvement is an improvement!

2 comments:

Jim Newman said...

Can you bring some ground beef. I am going to make the best burger ever tomorrow and I think your beef would be perfect.

Jim Newman said...

I'll be there tonight too! 6PM for CFHH