Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Got some solid sleep last night! WOD today was PC & J. I had nothing to go off of this morning in the way of PR's so I at least wanted to get 135lbs overhead. It's been a goal for a while. I found one time over a yr. ago I got 133lbs in a split jerk. So that's what I was shooting for. 115, 120, 125, 130, 135-PR, 140-miss. I was pretty close on the 140, cleaned it but my left arm just didn't lock out and I missed. Super happy with my progress on the overhead stuff. WOD was 5-4-3-2-1 deads @ 205 with 200m, 400m, 600m, 800m, 1,000m row in between. Yeah great idea MK, Not so much.

5am-Egg & nuts
8am-Ramped up porridge, salmon and some stew meat.
12pm-Taco lettuce wraps, Salad, nuts--Yum yum

So sometimes I really hate being an Activities Director. Right now I am surrounded by Halloween Candy for my kids event this weekend! So far I have been able to stay away but those PBcups keep calling my name. I've gotta stay strong atleast until Halloween. On which of course I have another Activity that night that involves being around lots of CANDY. AHHHH!

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Reeses taste like crap anyhow. Keep saying that.

Hip Kitty said...

NICE WORK on the PR!! You are so strong! (but you already know that) ;)

J Brod said...

Did you say reeses cups? I will be there in the fire truck in two minutes. I love them, no i don't yes i do no i don't. I have had the same battle at my house with DARK CHOC pb cups.... OH MY! I am winning the battle. You can do it girl!!!!

Jason Cobb said...

135lbs in f'n nothin' now!!! You were strong and confident this a.m.!!! Now, get this - it's no longer a P.R. or a One-Rep Max ... it's a "training weight" ... you can walk in the gym ANYTIME and pull that weight from the floor to overhead ... u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d?!?! Rock on ~ J