Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday

I was planning on doing a CFE wod with Liz this am but I walked in and saw rowing so decided to do that. Sorry girl-I didn't know you couldn't row yet!! 750m, 3 rounds 2:1 rest. best time was 2:49.1 so something like that. I could not believe how sore my abs still are from Michael on Monday. WTF I could feel them with every stinkin' row as well as my poor hamies. I am going to have to stretch tonight if I want to walk tomorrow. Yikes.

IF today
12pm-Finally I was hungry! Beef soup, salad, nuts and some dark chocolate-Thanks Sarah!
3:30 p.m.-Turkey burger, eggplant, nuts and chocolate...This might be bad :)
745pm-Spaghetti squash with meat sauce, nuts
8:45-Apple with PB-it was real pb with SUGAR!!! Oh sooooo delish now if I just had some of that dark chocolate I would've been all set :)

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

must. harness. daaark. chocolate.

Hip Kitty said...

HUMMUS ROCKS!!!