Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday

Didn't sleep worth a shit last night. Yuck. I didn't feel very good this morning, rather pretty darn heavy going into the wod. 2 things-Pms and total indulge last night with pb and zone bars. I was craving the whole salty and sweet thing but it got out of control. IF today.
WOD was 750m row for watts, 21 DL at BW, 21 KTE, 500m row, 15 DL, 15 KTE, 250m, 9DL, 9KTE. Felt good with the deadlifts-slow and controlled-the KTE sucked I haven't done those in forever. But I can't lie if I didn't love the feeling I got from Crossfit, I wouldn't do it!
Looking forward to my road trip with Hip Kitty as we head to the Football Camp. A little bit of anxiety as I am not where I want to be physically. Maybe that's what the indulge was about last night....not sure. Anyhow it'll be fun and b/c I'm sharing this experience with my girl, it makes it even better!!!

IF
12pm-Steak, Salad, peach, nuts-So glad it's peach season again-The white ones are the best!!!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

YOU have NOTHING to worry about. TRUST ME. You are a strong, powerful athlete, girl....

Jim Newman said...

Don't worry, I know you will be representing!