Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Back to the grind already? The past few days went so fast with my parents in town. It was great to see them, relax and take my mind of reality for a bit. WOD today was pull ups 1 min, run 200m, row for calories 1 min. 3 rounds. I got a total of 107. So disappointed with my pull ups still. Back in the day I could get 15 in a row today it took me all i had to get 15 in one minute. I was consistent and got that each round but it was a struggle for sure. Rower was 20, 21, 21. Extra work was shoulder press 5 sets of 5. Stayed at 75lbs the entire time and tried to stay tight. My L shoulder has been sore today was no exception. I am still uncomfortable right now with my weight and it seems the harder I try to take it off, the worst it gets. I have given myself until July 4 weekend, which is 3 solid weeks to shape up. I know it's not going to come off overnight and I am really going to try and focus on eating clean the next 3 weeks. I need to stop stressing and getting upset about it because I don't think that helps either!

IF today
12pm-A little fruit salad, tuna, salad, a few sticks of celery, nuts
3:30pm-eggs, celery, fruit salad, nuts
7:45pm-fish, salad, nuts

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

you got this girl. you know what to do, JUST DO IT. You'll be all over July 4 like a spider monkey.