Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday

Up with pretty good sleep after all of the workouts yesterday!! WOD today was Nancy-Totally one of my least favorite girls b/c of the OHS. Seriously I can not wait to the day when I am strong at these! Tried to stay tight and focus, as this was my first attempt at OHS in a few months. Good news is my chest was up and form was better. Depth was questionable on a few for sure. Extra was hang power cleans. Did sets of 3 on the min every min for 10 min. Stayed with 95lbs.

8am-Omelet, nuts, veggies with hummus
12pm-Out to lunch at Vasari-Salmon, asparagus, fruit-No idea how much fat as I asked for steamed but the veggies and Salmon for sure had lots of butter or oil
3pm-Turkey burger, veggies with hummus, nuts
7pm-Hamburger and fries
8:30pm-Ice cream and cookies

1 comment: