Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a Gator Weekend!


This was a great weekend for me! Sarah and I headed up to Gainsville Friday afternoon for a Florida Gator Women's football Clinic. I am not even a Florida fan but I sure felt like one. The energy was unbelievable Gator Fans are the real deal. Got to go behind the scenes and check out lots of cool stuff. The weight room is amazing!! Sarah is the true push up champ no matter what anyone says...Rock on sis!! Good times with a great friend :)
Have been pretty darn clean all weekend and right now I'm at work. One more meal to go and I think i'll be good.

So I tried as best I could....I had an array of items at work-I craved just a little to the pressure from my residents to try all of the amazing dishes they brought in. No dessert but did sample a few naughty things.

Came home to some nuts and an apple

No comments: