Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday

Didn't get much sleep last night as I didn't get home from work until about 10:15 or so. Glad it's Friday--need to rest and recover. This morning was 400m runs with 2min rest-5 rounds. Much slower today then normal. 50 burpees for time. Under 4 min which I was happy with, shaved a min. off my old time. Glad I was doing them next to Sarah as she didn't stop so I tried not to. Last time I remember doing sets of 10 and resting too long so thanks girl for the push! Extra work was deadlifts. I haven't tested the back until today. Heavy sets of 1-6 sets. 175, 185, 195, 205, 205, 205. Felt super strong and clean with all of my lifts. Thought about putting on more weight but decided against it. Small steps nice and clean= big results. I'll get there.

5am-Italian sausage, nuts
8:30am-eggs, veggies, nuts and lots of coffee today!
12pm-Italian Sausage, salad with plenty of veggies, nuts
4pm-Egg, veggies ,nuts

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Right on girl! Your deads were beautiful this am! Nice work.

Kate Charles said...

No prob on the wedding stuff I am real excited for Rob and Kristin that their big day is finaly here! I am v much lookin forward to Sunday and hanging out with you too :) So glad your back is getting stronger YEAH!

Jason Cobb said...

F'N good job today, this whole week was good MK! Back on track, and yes, little steps gets us closer each day! I'll see you this weekend ~ J