Monday, June 15, 2009

Recap

On Friday I attempted deadlifts for the first time since I hurt my back. Started off super slow and with light weights worked my way up to 175lbs for a set of 10. I was super happy as I haven't put any weight on the bar is so long and I feel as though I am losing major muscle. Worked on form and figured out how to use less of my lower back and more of my entire body!!
The weekend was fun with my parents. Can't say I was clean but I did have a good time. Friday saw the movie hangover. OMG it was the funniest movie I have seen in so long. I highly recommend it. Saturday we headed up to Siesta Key and boy was it beautiful. I really should do that more often. It wasn't that bad of a trip a hour and a half or so. The water was clear the sand was white it was awesome! Hit Tim's place for some drinks and not so clean food. Sunday was a recovery day and that's about all we did. Again not clean at all.

No comments: