Friday, October 10, 2008

Fast Friday!

This mornings WOD was the 5k run. It's been a long time since I've clocked it in crossfit but I have been practicing my runs with Sarah. I had a PB today getting it done in 24:01. I am so happy with my performance as I have come a long way with running. Extra work was 50 overhead squats. Did 2 sets of 10 with the woman's bar, 3 sets of 10 with the regular, and 6 singles with plates. Focused on engaging all of my shoulder and back muscles, this seemed to help a great deal with my balance. I wanted to weigh in this am to see where I'm at. Still at 157lbs, darn it! For some reason I was good with that, I feel as though I have trimmed down even though the scale isn't my friend today.

5am-piece of a burger, nuts
8am-4 eggs, peaches, nuts
12:30pm-Salad, burger, nuts, peach yummy!
3:30pm-Peach, burger, nuts
6:30pm-Salad, celery with hummus, peach, ground turkey, mixed nuts
9pm-chicken, apple and PB-atleast 2 tablespoons-soo good!!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice, girl! Way to be this am! Have a great one- you deserve it!

Jason Cobb said...

... adding lean mass ... reducing excess bodyfat ... leaning out ... don't worry about the scale, you look great! Huge change since joining our ranks, yeah!!! Now go eat a pizza, LOL ~ J