Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday

Another cold morning. I thought it was going to warm up today, but not so much! WOD was 30 Power Cleans @85 lbs, 45 box jumps at 20 inch, 60 Pull ups. Stayed with the prescribed weight today b/c of total on Saturday. I know I could've bumped it up but I don't want to be too sore for Saturday. My calf is still an issue still. It's pretty much running the course of my leg from behind. All tight back there. Anyhow I was really excited with my pull ups today. I went at it with no tape and was able to hold onto the bar and bang a lot more reps out at once. Although I have a good size gouge in my hand it was worth it. They felt better, looked better and overall much higher over the bar. FINALLY. Ran 2 miles with S after the WOD. Shout out to her for killin the WOD this AM.

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:30-4 eggs, huge apple, nuts
12:15pm-Stuffed tomatoes, some mixed veggies, some grapes and raspberries, nuts
3:30pm-Veggies, tuna, nuts
7pm-fish, squash, veggies with hummus, grapes
9pm-ck, grapes n raspberries, nuts

No comments: