Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday

Today's WOD was named and those always kick my butt. My pull ups are still giving me trouble. 20 pull ups, 30 push ups, 40 sit-ups, 50 air squats 40 minute time limit. I only got 4 rounds and 10 pull ups. Sarah killed it this am, way to go girl! 50 OH squats with 33lb bar for extra work.

5am-Chicken
8:00pm- eggs, raspberries, grapes, nuts and some veggies
12:15pm-Sweet tomatoes with Sarah-Salad with lots of veggies, nuts, grapes, chicken.
3pm-Egg, chicken, veggies with hummus, nuts
5pm-Apple with PB
7pm-Salad, grapes, nuts, ground beef, 1/2 apple with PB
8:30 apple and a 1/2 with extra PB!!


Don't think I ate enough at lunch b/c by 2:30 I was hungry!! Had an early snack maybe 2 block to hold me over. While my husband had his cookies I snacked on apples and PB all night. I didn't Cheat on the cookies liz, no worries, but I for sure overate big time. Need to watch it!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

me neither, girl.. had protein at 230, as well!