Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday

WOD was AMRAP 20 minutes- 200M run, 10 pull ups, 20 push ups, 30 squats. 4 +1 rounds complete. Much happier with my pull ups they are coming along nicely! It helped that it was only 10 at a time. Push ups are getting better as well, still slowing me down. Extra work was 2 mile run so now I am done for the week with the extra running..Yeah!

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:30- 4 eggs, strawberries, nuts
12:15am-Mahi Mahi, salad with extra veggies, strawberries, nuts
3:30pm-Steak, tomatoes, nuts
4:30pm-Mental breakdown!!! Started with a few pieces of Halloween candy and ended with Taco Bell! I know way out of the zone and I am paying for it. YUCK

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Hey girl- nice work on the WOD. So I have these little bruises on the base of my thumbs from the c&j's yesterday! Weird! Miss ya, but not so bad here.....so far!!!

Hip Kitty said...

hey girl...where you at?