Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Had a deep tissue massage last night and noticed that my ankle was starting to swell! At about 8:30 it was very noticeable. I slept with my foot elevated and it seemed to make the swelling go down. My flippin calf is still a problem and I'm debating on going to the Doctor on Monday. This is the leg that I fractured my tibula with maybe 3 years ago now. I reference that b/c it starts in my high calf almost behind the knee and down. The outside of my knee tingles when I lay down and stretch my leg towards my head. Any ideas guys of what is going on? My hamstring and calf tend to get tight easily but this has been 2 weeks of serious tightness into pain. I'm at the point of it being an issue and just wanting it to go away. AHHH. It's putting a cramp on my workouts. I rowed for 800m, biked for 15 minutes and rowed for 15 minutes-a little over 4500m rowing for my met-con Friday.

5am-Chicken, nuts
7:30am-eggs, apple, nuts
12:15pm-Salmon, squash, tomato, cucumber, nuts, 1/2 apple

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

No worries, girl. I missed you, but I know you were doing the absolute best you could this am. :) Nice job on the marathon row- yuck. I am stumped with all your symptoms- maybe a trip to the doc is a good idea....I was hoping it was the shoes! The swelling is getting a little 'close to home' if you're feeling me...would you go to Kagan?