Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday

Calf is still tight, hopped in the hot tub before the WOD. WOD was 3 rounds one minute one 30 sec to move stations. Air squats-due to the calf, row for calories, KTE, Hypers. Still feel like I am cheating on the KTE I continue to struggle with these. Worked my butt off on everything else though. Extra work was 50 GHD sit up hand overhead, 50 dips from the box, used a ball on the feet for extra work thanks to Sarah who is always looking out for me:)

5am-Chicken, nuts
7:30-eggs, apple, nuts
10:30am-Nuts
12:30pm-Fish, salad with tomatoe and pepper, cauliflower, celery & eggplant with Balsomic dressing, nuts
4:15pm- chicken, nuts, veggies
7:30pm-Fish, salad with extra veggies, 1/2 apple, nuts
9pm-1/2 apple, chicken, nuts


Very hungry today at like 10:30 am and for lunch.

1 comment:

J Brod said...

Guess what I did today?