Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday

Went for a walk with Liz this AM marked off the long running route. Need to figure it out but it was 23,500 feet!

8:45-London Broil slice, nuts
11am-Egg beaters, eggplant, red pepper, salsa, 1/2 apple, nuts

Ok so you know when I don't blog it's usually because I've fallen off the wagon and just don't want to post it. Yeah that's how I feel better about it. I've got to come clean and move on. Saturday and Sunday I had Ice cream and cookies. Not sure what came over me, but I got it in my head and then it was over. Sometimes I let words or other people interfere with my goals and I self destruct or become weak. I'm going to try to focus and reach my goal of a 600 at crossfit total. Little goals every month or so I hope will help me focus on the big picture.

2 comments:

Kate Charles said...

195!!!! I want to be you when I grow up! As far as the handstand puch-ups it is to my understanding that the closer your butt is to the tire the more vertical you will be and the more vertical you are the closer you will be to mastering the wall. i am sure you are more vertical than you think but have Sarah or J check for you the next time your doin 'em.

Hip Kitty said...

How about you and I both focus on being clean until the total...YOU can get the 600, girl. If you can break 200 on your squat, then your DL will pull you through.