Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday

Today kicked my butt! Angie 100 pull ups, 100 push ups, 100 GHD sit ups, 100 air squats. I almost had the Rxd but couldn't hold it together on the pull ups, had to resort to jumping. Although I feel as though they are getting better, YEAH! Walked a little 5k route with Sarah to measure a good track after class. Working late tonight so had some time to play in the morning.

5am-Chicken, nuts
8:30am-4 eggs, 2 peaches, nuts
12:30pm-Chicken, salad, apple, walnuts
4pm-Celery, chicken, walnuts and almonds
6pm-Lean ground beef patti, huge salad, 1/2 apple, walnuts and almonds
8:30pm-Chicken, a little steak, nuts, peach-Over on protein for sure

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I am proud of you and your determination to get those kips where you want them! Nice job this am-

Hip Kitty said...

You can call me anytime, sister. See you in the am-