Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday

WOD was AMRAP 15 minutes: 10 power Snatches @ 53lbs, 10 Burpees. 70 snatches and 64 burpees later I caught my breath. Form on the snatches felt better but I still want to focus on getting the bar a little closer to my body. Extra work was 10 TGU's on each side with a 16kilo Kettle bell. The body is banged up this week, not getting enough sleep at night is not helping the situation either.

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:45am-2 white peaches :)
9:30-4 eggs, peach, nuts
12:15pm- Salad, burger, veggies, peach, nuts
3:15pm-Chicken, peach, nuts
5:30pm-Salmon, veggies, salad, nuts, raspberries
8:30pm- 2 block snack of fruit salad, burger, nuts

Just trying to leave work and it's almost 8pm. Tired, and yes I am ready for the WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Gotcha on the peaches! :)

Nice work this am, sissy. Ditto on the bar proximity. So ready for the weekend...you??