Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday!

So I'm pretty sore all over. I've decided that I'm not working hard enough if nothings sore. I can't remember the last time I wasn't sore to tell you the truth...Gotta love Crossfit! WOD was 50 Double Unders, 400M Run, 100ft. Walking Lunges, 400M Run, 60 Wallball Shots 14lbs, 400M run, 100ft walking lunges, 400M run, 50 Double unders. Time was 16:16. Sarah smoked me on the double unders, nice work girl! I've got to get that extra jump out and I'll be right where I need to on those suckers. 10 TGU's on each side for extra work. 5 with the bar 5 w/o. The bar is a killer and very challenging.

5am-Salmon, nuts
7:30am-3 eggs, peach, raspberries, walnuts and pecans
12:30pm-Salad, salmon, peach, walnuts and pecans-
4pm-Salad, chicken, nuts
7:30-Chicken, salad, peach, apple, nuts
9pm-Chicken, peach, peanut butter

Employee birthday today pizza and cake. Showed up with my own and stayed in the zone! But I heard it for not trying the birthday cake. It's all good people I can stand up to peer pressure and am proud of myself for not caving.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah girl I am way sore, just took an alleve and will try to drink more water...it's just that it hurts to move to pee! Wow.

Hip Kitty said...

just read about the cake- NICE. It's tough for me, too. I fight it more than not, so you definitely are NOT the only one. Good job! You know salmon tastes better anyway...... (whatever) ;)

Kate Charles said...

i don't think I could have passed up the cake... way to go on the self control! Thanks for the words today made me feel better i can be hard on myself at times. So funny that we admire each other as I always look to you and Sarah to monitor my own achievements! Picked up a bottle of the chard at Costco tonight to try this weekend... thanks for the tip.