Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday

WOD-Clean and Jerk 5-5-5-5-5. Started with 65bs and got up to 115. Really happy with my progress with my clean but overhead I am still struggling. My L shoulder is just not as strong or it actually hurts going overhead with a lot of weight. Not sure if I need to warm up longer with my shoulders or what. Towards the end it was getting better/looser but it did not feel good with the Jerk. Extra work was 2500M row-9:55 was my time. Got in 2miles of my extra running for the week, only 2 more to go!

5:15am-egg, nuts
7:30-3 eggs, nuts
10:30am-Egg beaters, spinach, little fetta cheese, 4 slices of tomato
2pm-Salad, grapes x 2, strawberries, 2 eggs
6:30pm-lean steak, a little mahi mahi, salad, strawberries, nuts
8:45pm-Strawberries, nuts, salmon

I went down to VeronaWalk today to take my old volunteer assistant out for b-fast. It was so nice to see everyone again. I miss my old residents.

No comments: