Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday

WOD was back squats 3-3-3-3-3-3. I started with a few warm up sets and then started at 135lbs I got up to 195 today which was amazing for me. I feel as though I am not confident with my back squat so it is one of my weakest events. I still need to work on drive up out of the squat with the hips. My hip flexors are weak so it's tough to get that initial pop in the beginning for me. With that being said I have improved a great deal with my squats and was very happy with my performance today. Extra work was 2 mile run, 25 stability ball pass throughs and a few handstand push ups.

5am-Chicken and nuts
7:30am-Eggs, chicken, apple, almonds
10am-strawberries and grapes, nuts
12:30pm-Salad, 2 tomatoes with cheese sticks, 2 fruit sticks, 3 samples of different ck selections and a slice of ham. Strawberries and grapes with nuts for dessert
3pm-Strawberries, grapes and nuts
7-8:30-veggies with a little cheese, 1 tortilla chip, spinach and mushroom salad, lobster tail, 4 cubes of salmon, strawberry and banana slices, 1 rice crispy square, 1 brownie square, 1 bite of cheese cake with chocolate, 2 ultras

It was hard to stay in the zone today as I was in a meeting all day and had to go with the food that was provided. My husband surprised me with dinner at the melting pot which is my favorite restaurant. I was happy with staying in control and just taking samples of what I would normally eat a lot of. I still enjoyed a beautiful meal but didn't indulge in the goodies, NICE!

No comments: