Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday

Got a good night's sleep last night, awesome! Spartan 300 this am was a killer. 25 Pull-ups, 50 deadlifts, 50 push ups, 50 box jumps 24 box, 50 wipers, 25 pull ups. It took me a little over 32 minutes. I'm happy with my work today. The first round of pull-ups went well, 2nd round struggled to get a bunch in a row but stuck it out and finished RXD. My L calf is still a mess. I even had a massage yesterday. I'm going to try and ice on and off all day. I have hurt this same muscle a few times and it does take a while to go away. Gotta start taking care of my body and stretching more before and after workouts. It was so nice to see the turn out this morning and of course have Sarah back in action. Nice work Crossfit Ft.Myers!!!

7am-Steak, nuts
11am-Salad, nuts, strawberries, grapes, steak
3pm-Tuna fish, salad, nuts, eggplant, a few strawberries
7:15pm- steak a little tuna fish, salad, strawberries, nuts-diet coke
11pm-Veggies, dip, grapes, nuts and 3 slices of cheese

Got home from work at 10:30pm, what a long freakin' day. I was tired and hungry so I had a nice snack while watching the baseball game.

No comments: