Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday

Oh man I did not want to get out of bed this morning! Hooked it up with like 4 layers of clothing before I headed to the gym. WOD was one minute on the minute for 30 minutes! 6 burpees, 15 KSW at 24kl, 50 singles. My burpees were outstanding in my book today, felt stronger than I have on those in a while, the swings started catching up to me at the end. But 150 of them at 24kl will do that to you! Shout out to my big dogs this morning way to step it up girls! Ran 2 miles with Sarah after the WOD felt good to run again. Going to hold onto that feeling and do it more.

5:15am-Chicken and nuts
7:30-3 eggs, 1/2 apple, nuts
9am-other egg and the rest of my apple, 3 nuts-Although my apple was HUGE probably the size of 2 normal ones :)
1pm-Stuffed Tomatoes, a few veggies, apple, nuts
4pm-Stir fry with chicken
7pm-Salmon, salad, veggies with hummus, grapes

So I've decided that I'm going to start being zone again. I find myself not being as happy as I was with my diet and grumpy at times. I have noticed I am thinking about eating too much and kind of obsessing at times. My cheats are really overboard and I feel out of control. To me that means my mind and body are trying to tell me something. It's partly my fault for not cooking Paleo and trying new things but I think for me right now more zone less paleo is the way to go.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Way to be girl. Makes sense now that you say it out loud...I admire your tenacity!