Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thursday

Definitely feeling tired from the week as my legs felt heavy on the runs today. WOD was 400M run 30 KTE, 30 Mountain Climbers, 800M run, 30 sit ups GHD, 30 Mountain Climbers, 800M run, 30 hypers, 30 Mountain Climbers, 400M run. Under 17 min, not to shabby. Knees to Elbows slowed me down but I find myself not getting so frustrated with my weaknesses. I think b/c I have a plan and a goal I am in a good place going forward! Extra work-50 rack rows. So pumped I had 25 more KTE but since we had those on the WOD I can scratch that for the week, yeah.

5am-Chicken, nuts
7:30- eggs, apple, nuts
12:15-Salad with veggies, broccoli, fish, nuts
5pm-Pepper, tomatoes, fish, nuts, hummus
7pm-Salad, egg plant, collard greens, shrimp a little taco meat, nuts, grapes
9pm-Grapes, chicken, nuts

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Back at ya, girl- can't wait to see what our run clocks out to be- I gues you could just do the big College loop, then the Town and River loop, and we add them up?

Hip Kitty said...

Kill it tomorrow- text me what you do....nice work this am-