Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday

Did not want to get out of bed this morning. Debating on going for a run or just being lazy today. Finally at 9:30 I decided that I would feel much better after a run. Went about 3 miles, thought my calf muscles were going to cramp up. They are sooo stinkin' tight from the combination of the run on Friday and wearing heals at work yesterday. WOW.

10:30am-Chicken and lots of nuts
1pm-2 block salad with nuts
4pm-3 eggs, strawberries, celery and nuts
6pm-Out to carrabbas-1/2 cup of tomato basil soup, house salad, 1 slice of bread, shrimp and scallops with broccoli and cauliflower-Yummy!!
8:45pm-Grapes, apple, egg, a lot of peanut butter

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yeah I am dreading the usual 'what am I going to do for excercise?' while traveling...I have all the faith that you will hold down the fort just fine! Way to be on the clean-ish eating! :) See you in the am-