Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Better shape now than my wedding!

So today is my 3 year wedding anniversary and until a few weeks ago, I always thought I was in the best shape of my life at my wedding. I was totally WRONG :) I am in better shape now and am still working towards more. Felt good to get back into the zone this morning after b-fast I finally feel better. WOD was 800M run, 21-18-15 Push Press 55lbs, box jump 20inch, 400M Run 12-9-6 push press, box jump, 200M run. Only 3 seconds behind my girl, YEAH!!!! I think I sweat out all of the toxins from last night and the foot detox tonight with help as well!

5am- Cottage cheese, strawberries, almonds
7:30am-Egg beaters, turkey bacon, oatmeal, applesauce, almonds
12:30pm-Little steak little fish, large salad with oil and vinegar, 1/2 apple with pb
4:15pm-Broccoli with hummus little dip, 1 oz cheese

Oh yeah going on day 2 without gum. It's a killer.....I have realized just how addicted I was to chewing gum, WOW eye opener. Detoxed all of the toxins out feeling much better!

4 comments:

Kate Charles said...

Happy Anniversary... fellow gum lover!

OCD said...

congrats ms. gum addict!

sincerely,
another addict

Tiffany Hauser said...

happy anniversary!!!
i'm so proud of you - you and mama S totally rocked it this am. keep it up! hope you can say the same thing next year and the year after that and the year after that!

Hip Kitty said...

yo mama- check out RW's blog....discussing Zone being too many carbs for some....pretty interesting...as time goes on there will be more comments, more discussions- this will be one to watch!