Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday

WOD-400m Row, then 4 rounds of 25 KBW 24k, and 400 m Run. 15.11 I think was the time and I was suckin' some major wind let me tell you! Loved every minute of it...when I was done that is! So far so good on the gum thing. Lunch is where I am going to struggle. Opened my b-fast this morning and came to the realization is was almost all processed. But it was darn good!! I'll try to work on this next week when I go to pack it up.

5am-Strawberries, egg beaters, almonds
7:30am- (van) Protein powder, 2/3 cup oatmeal, strawberries, nuts. I thought I had some applesauce to mix with the protein but I was wrong. Note to self-Mix the protein with the oatmeal before the oats get cold. Although it was a nice topping on the strawberries.
12:15pm- 4 oz of steak, large salad with veggies, low fat dressing
5:15pm-Eggplant with salsa and cheese
7:15pm-1/3 zone bar, 1/2 SB meal bar
745-9:15pm-Cheese fondue with a few tortillas, cauliflower, celery, and a few pieces of the pumpernickel bread, maybe 3 pieces of white, chef salad with oil and vinegar, Lobster, shrimp, 1 piece of chicken and 2 pieces of steak, lots of veggies, Flaming turtle dessert. Totally stuffed!

Oh the melting pot, how I love this place so much. We celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary tonight (chad's out of town tomorrow) and boy did we ever. I did not hold back if I wanted it I ate it. I wasn't going to let this meal get away! It should probably count for all of my cheats for the week and I'll try... but my sister is coming in on Thursday so that's probably out the window. It was nice to have a romantic evening eating awesome food. I am ok with that and know that I will be right back in the zone in the am. You've gotta treat yourself here and there.
Not looking forward to getting my butt kicked but if you play hard you workout harder!!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL: YOU ARE A MACHINE. I'm just sayin'.

Tea is at Publix little mama.

Way to be on the gum. You've got me thinking about it, now...but haven't had any. Me and p were chewing massive amounts in one day. When your jaw hurts, it's an issue!! Gum sucks. You do not want gum. Gum is HEED.

Hip Kitty said...

Nice. Happy Anniversary! I know you guys had a great time. You totally deserve the cheat, girl.