Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

Got up nice and early to catch a morning run with Sarah. So glad I did, feel wide awake and ready for the day! Ran about 35 minutes, which is the longest run I've ever been on in my life. For sure going to add this into my regiment here and there!

9:30-3 eggs, eggplant, 1/2 apple, grapes and 12 almonds
1:30-Chicken, apple, grapes, almonds
4:30pm-Tomato, cauliflower, balsamic vinaigrette, chicken, almonds
8pm-Glass of Pino Noir, Hummus with cucumbers, curry?, yogurt with pita bread, salmon, steamed broccoli


What a HOT day! Went to the causeway to catch some sun and I ended up sweatin' my butt off! There was no breeze! But enjoyed the time to myself, finished the Paleo book and learned a lot. Would like to do zone/paleo from now on. Last few days have been playing with it and feel better. Went out to Bar Louie for dinner. Got this appetizer and it was delicious (cheat though).

No comments: