Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday

So my sister's plane was delayed until midnight! I didn't get to bed until 1am so my normal workout time was out of the question. Make it for the 8am class those guys are a lot of fun. We'll all miss Kaitlyn and Jordan as they head off to college! WOD 4 rounds of 500M for time. My over all time was under 6:57 I think. I was a little upset b/c I did the worst on the 4th round but not by much. Rowing always kicks my butt.

7am-Strawberries, egg beaters, almonds
10am- Egg Beaters with peppers, broccoli, cheese and salsa, Oatmeal, and almond butter
2pm-Turkey, spinach and mustard roll up, raspberries with almonds
5pm-Ground turkey, 1/2 apple, almond butter
7pm- Eggplant with marinara, ground turkey and cheese, salad with FF dressing
9:30- 1/2 zone bar, mic ultra

Got to give a shout out to Sarah. Never had almond butter before and am really diggin' it!! Although I'm going to have to watch it, it's easy to eat more than what is allowed!

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

eanother ab convert.....I love it too!! Just tried sunflower butter today...yum. Miss you, but having a ball....

Hip Kitty said...

Sore all over from the dl's! But I think Ok otherwise...so far...we'll see how Monday am treats me!