Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday

Have got to stop watching the Olympics at night and go to bed! Another night without enough sleep. WOD- 4 rounds of-- 400M Row, 20 burpees, 100m Lunges :24:24? Something right around there I'll double check when coach posts the times. It was such a killer I didn't get my b-fast down until 5:20 or so and I thought it was going lose my cookies.

5:20am-Fish, raspberries, nuts (1)
8am-Fish, grapes, 6 nuts (2)
10am-Fish, blueberries 6 nuts (2)
12:15pm-Chicken, salad with low carb dressing, nuts, 1 block strawberries
4pm-Veggies, cheese and hummus
5-6pm-2 block maybe 3 in fruit
8pm-Snapper, huge salad with nuts

So I had a mini victory today! There was a meet and greet with the new Activities Director at my job desserts, cake, cookies all over the place. Since I was in charge of shopping for the event I picked up a ton of fruit as well. I kept telling myself no sweets, no sweets and I remember coach saying this morning "Michelle you don't need that stuff". When I thought about cheating I kept thinking about what coach said. He was totally right. Although I snacked on fruit to hold my temptations I didn't eat any sweets. Even while packing up all of the leftovers. This might seem easy to the average joe, but for me it's a challenge. I can become so WEAK and talk myself into cheating when I am around goodies, that's why I just try to stay as far away as possible and not temp myself.

3 comments:

J Brod said...

Great job this morning, you guys smoked the wod. I told coach, I don't know where I would find three minutes in that wod to catch up. You girls are truly amazing. I have the same problem with the olympics. I cant' stop watching. BTW, how's the gum thing? JB

Hip Kitty said...

NICE JOB SISTER! Ain't no sugar gonna bring you down! You'll reap the rewards in the morning for it! Way to be, girl.

Kate Charles said...

Impressive! I like you love the sweets... way to be in control!