Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF

Was in bed at 9:15pm but got sucked into the Women's Vball for a bit...still asleep by 10pm which was an improvement! WOD Cindy (Kicked my butt) . 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, 15 squats AMRAP in 20 minutes. Getting better at the pull ups...no where near to the chest like Sarah she's an animal and totally smoked my ass. Nice work girl! Going to try the 3 block again today and add some more fat at lunch.

4:45am-ck, 1/2 apple, nuts
8am-Fish, apple, eggplant, nuts
12:15pm-Waldorf Salad with grapes, raisins, nuts, oranges side of fruit...Not Paleo at all but still in the zone. Might be more than 3 blocks...I'm pretty full.
3:45pm-Egg, grapes, almonds
6:30pm-Chicken, salad, 1/2 apple, nuts
7:30-Bud select
9:30pm-Egg, grapes, pb

I took my volunteer assistant out to lunch today. It's been pretty hard the last few days as my time at VW is getting shorter. Adele works with me everyday and I'm certainly going to miss her. She has been the closest thing to family I have down here for the past 2.5 years. It's going to be really sad leaving her at the end of the month.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

GIRL: you know you got you some Cindy, too...(I bet that's a first! for me too! ;) :))

Let's get us some rest thie weekend, how 'bout it? Great week mama- you rocked it.

Hip Kitty said...

I wouldn't be surprised if you need more than 3B! It seems to me that zone is so related to recovery and performance, also fatigue, soreness. etc. but it's omly right to give it the old team effort to see...

Hip Kitty said...

i can imagine how emotional it is to be in your place with work...I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Change is so hard, but will be so rewarding in the end...who knows, maybe this will open a new door for her, too... :)