Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday


Slept in until 8am, no alarm ahhhh how sweet it is to be on vacation! Going to try and catch a walk in with mom and dad and then hopefully hit the gym! Made it to the gym WOD-Deadlifts- 6 sets of 5. Started with 135 worked up to 215lbs. Would've like to had someone watching my form but I did my best. Had to break up the last few sets of 5. Went for an hour hike around Taughannock Park with my girl from high school it was great. Spent some time at the park swimming in the lake (OH MY GOD how cold!)and then headed home for dinner. What a beautiful day! That's Taughannock Park we hiked the rim trail all the way around. It's 5 minutes from my house and the highest waterfall east of the Mississippi. (not the largest just the highest!)

8:30am-Fruit, chicken speedies, almond slivers
12:30pm-Fish, salad with almonds, grapes, apple slices
4pm-Salad with almonds and grapes
6pm- Zone Lasagna 2 or 2.5 block
9pm-Glass of wine, side salad, mahi mahi, green beans
and pineapple


Waited too long to eat today feel really tired and out of it! Only had a snack and then lunch. I'm sure that's what it is. Headed out with a few girls tonight so we'll see what happens!

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

WHAT is a chicken speedy?

Hip Kitty said...

Girl- wod was great today- but my hands are a mess! J taped me prior, that didn't last- then he used some black tape he had mid-wod, and that helped me finish but we have got to figure it out! He's researching on his own today, and is going to modify a few of the bars with tape and paint. Could not talk Lil Lizzy Lou into the run. She did her first real pull up today, reverse grip. Have a great time with your fam today! Love the parent walk! Thought of you as I watched 'the girls' win the gold and do the knee victory hug- KW called MMT 'my girl'! :)

J Brod said...

Hey, I miss seeing your score blow me away this week. When are you back? see ya

Jason Cobb said...

215lbs Deadlift?!?! For reps?!?! Okay, note to self - need to order more plates for the gym upon Michelle's return!!! Yeah!!! ~ J