Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday!

Got some good sleep last night yeah! WOD was killer and I'm still recovering. My hands and shoulders are shot and my thumbs are still tingly! I think it's b/c I've had some shoulder issues with volleyball and the blood flow is just not up to par. Something to remember.......
AMRAP- 100ft. walking lunges with 33lbs bar, 7 burpees, 1 rope climb. 5 rounds plus 1 done.

5:10am- Chicken, strawberries, almonds
7:30am-3 eggs, strawberries, peach, 1/2 apple, almonds
12:15pm-Spinach salad with chicken-Out to lunch with a few residents
5pm-Strawberries, chicken, almonds
7pm-Eggplant, chicken, salad, grapes

So the tingling has now gone away but my thumb still doesn't feel right. I know I have circulation issues! Shoulders are fine but I'm sure my muscles will be sore. One more day at VeronaWalk and then next week I start my new job!!! So excited except I am a little nervous.....They are having a huge going away party tomorrow after work for me. Of course I have a killer WOD Saturday morning that I'm not missing- Filthy Fifty. I'll do my best to stay in line! YIKES!!

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

I just read your blog and we have eaten almost the exact same thing for snack and break! Great minds think alike.

J Brod said...

SUP!

Hip Kitty said...

I think you're doing great. I can tell a difference- seems like more even blood sugar overall, but I gotta say, I miss dairy a little... not as many hungry moments, and more fruit tolerance for sure. Plus, it's easy just to grab say either eggs/chicken, a peach, strawberries (I'm doing them whole now), apple and nuts in a bowl for breakfast....you know, I'm sure...the less processed foods actually seems easier prep! I am still wondering about loading a few carbs pwo but don't know if it's necessary yet....don't want it to get confusing. I am surprised how easy I adapted to 12B, for sure...thank you, girl for the words...see you in the am.

J Brod said...

Where is your new job? I am at 8:30 tomorrow. Oh yea, glad ur back! cya then!!