Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday

This morning up at 4:15am, took my sister to the airport. Visits are just never long enough....Miss her already. We get to see each other like 3 times a year and it's never for more than just a few days. Love ya Ange! WOD was Power Snatch 5-5-5-3-3-3-1-1-1. Got up to
103lbs although my last rep was not so pretty, still got er up. Must work on getting under the bar. It was like slow motion as I see the bar in front of me and just look at it instead of getting under it. Another one to add to the list...

4:15am-Chicken, raspberries, nuts
7:30-2 hard boiled eggs, grapes
10am- 2 Block zone chicken lasagna
12:15pm-Salad with veggies, chicken and low fat dressing, 2 block fruit salad, almonds
4pm-2 eggs with hummus
7pm- Snapper, salad with nuts, fruit salad

1 comment:

J Brod said...

Nice job on the 103. I feel I have the same problem with the heavier weight. I feel like I am in slow motion from that secone pull ( bar from stomach to overhead). Your right something else to work on. see ya soon.