Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday-Fay Hell!

So the storm is here, no crossfit and I still don't know if we are going to fly out today, YUCK! Did get to sleep in which was a bonus! Been trapped inside all day but was able to do a bunch of cleaning and chores done before I hopefully hop on a plane to go home! Keep your fingers crossed for me you all! I am seriously worried about staying on track while I'm at home. But I'm going to try and just focus on being Zone and not too much about Paleo. Working out is going to have to be a must even if it's just getting a run in. I know going one week without doing something will kill me!! Love you all and see you soon!

8:30am-Salmon, Eggplant with a little salsa, fruit mix with 12 almonds
12:30pm-Grouper, eggplant with a little salsa, salad with almonds-Wonderful Lunch!
4:30pm-Grouper, salad with almonds and grapes, strawberries
8pm- Fish, cheese, grapes, 1/2 apple-to block snack at airport I came prepared!!
2am-Fresh picked blackberries, 6 almonds

Did get a little workout in with my girl. We hit the road for a little run 25 minutes or so. It was an adventure to say the least! The wind starting pickin' up and there was a nice stretch where I thought I was going to get blown away! A little resistance running never hurt anyone right?? Anyhow, thanks sarah for getting that in with me before I left.

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

LOVE the pic, girl! Nice job. No worries on the small indulgence...I know you've already moved on...I am following your Paleo lead, mama. I am thinking that my blood may be soaked in egg cholesterol...time to cut back to the 6/wk you were talking about...just sped thru the Paleo book, love the recipes, think I will get it for myself..

Hip Kitty said...

Have a great trip and TRY not to worry too much- just do the best you can! (this is the pot calling the kettle here)....will miss you bunches, no doubt...think of all the beautiful NY apples, peaches and pears you can have! We will probably be running one day, so there's a day you won't miss...

Hip Kitty said...

Miss you mama. Hope you guys arrived safe and sound- row this am was fn brutal, but 6AM did you proud.