Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wednesday

So glad I stayed in control yesterday. I felt really good this morning except my left glute muscle is tight which makes everything on that leg tight. Gotta work it out tonight! WOD was 400M run, 50 wall balls with 14lbs ball, run 400m, 50 GHD sit ups, run 400m, 50 KBS with 24k, 400m Run. Was huffin' and didn't feel like I had enough juice to sprint it out on the last run, tried to keep up with Sarah... props to her on the strong finish.

5am-Hard boiled egg, blueberries
7:45am-2 hard boiled eggs, grapes, nuts
9:45am-2 hard boiled eggs, apple, nuts
12:30pm- Grouper!, salad with nuts, fruit. Packed a 4 block protein and tried to not finish the entire thing, same with the fruit-left a little bit
4pm- Red pepper, dressing, fish, almonds
8pm-HUNGRY! fish, broccoli, green beans, almonds, egg plant-Tried a 3 block but was snacking a little while cooking. Waited too long to eat.

Enjoy breaking up the breakfast. I was having a hard time eating the entire 4 block right after my workout..I was feeling really full. 2-2 blocks seem to be better in the morning. Was kind of sad when I looked at my grouper... Only 4 oz but ate everything and feel ok. Glad I am going to bed soon, cause I'm sure I'll get hungry shortly!

No comments: