Sunday, August 3, 2008

One Month Already!

It's been a month since I've been on the zone and I love it! I am a total yo-yo dieter but I finally think I've found something that I can do for a lifetime, YEAH! Down to the lightest weight I can remember 157-lost 10lbs so far. Goal by labor day 150. Not sure if that's a good body weight for me but we'll see. Slept in a little this morning which was nice. Does anyone know if you are suppose to subtract the Dietary fiber from the carbs and count only the remaining? I haven't been doing that but thought you were suppose to????

9am-Strawberries, cottage cheese, almonds
11:30am-Zone Bar
2:30pm-Little broccoli/cauliflower with hummus, Eggplant mini pizzas-Cut it round which works much better, turkey wrap.
7:45pm- 6 oz snapper, 2 block veggies with olive oil and spices, salad with almonds

I love it when my husband goes on company fishing trips and brings back snapper and grouper! I get all the good eats, he doesn't do fish :)

5 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

way to be girl! Not sure about your question...let's discuss in the am- how is the 4-3-7 working for you?

Hip Kitty said...

Mr. Tabata!

Hip Kitty said...

great supper! snapper rules.

Jason Cobb said...

Michelle, so glad you are finding your "groove" with the Zone - its like the icing on the cake! (p.s. - I wouldn't worry about subtracting the fiber content from the total carb content, keep it simple) ~ J

Tiffany Hauser said...

hey girl! way to be on the weight loss! i'm so proud of you! do you feel like the extra running is helping with that a lot? I've noticed that the weeks where we've had more running and/or when I've done a little extra on my own I've lost weight and if I'm not doing extra cardio I haven't lost. Just wondering if you had noticed anything similar?
regarding the fiber...I've read of people using either method. Like J said - keep it simple. I can't imagine a little fiber making a huge difference!
Great job this morning - see you tomorrow!