Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday

So this morning I was feeling like I should go work out. Why...I don't know I'm crazy. My sister is coming in next week so I know I'll be a slacker a few days I guess that was the main reason. WOD was-20sec. on 20 sec. off for 4 rounds- 10 stations. Sprint 400 M. It was really hot this morning and we were outside the entire time. YUCK!

8am-Cottage Cheese, strawberries, almonds
10:30am-3/4 cup egg beaters, cheese, veggies, 2 tsp. Salsa, 2 block fruit salad, 7 block almonds
2:30pm-Spinach salad with veggies, chicken, almonds, a few cooked veggies
6pm-Cheese, veggies, almonds
8pm-2 boca burgers, salad, spinach, new favorite-Eggplant with salsa and cheese-cut egg plant kind of think, broiled both sides tiny bit of olive oil, added salsa and cheese and broiled a few more minutes-

I never thought I would like eggplant as much as I do. I'll have to remember that for a snack. Nice creation!

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

freak.

Hip Kitty said...

Love your eggplant ideas....will try this week for sure....me need to grocery shop!

Julie said...

I just happen to have my zone book with me at work, you do need to subtract your dietary fiber from total carbs.